Pages

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Driving round and round

Almost drove round the island.
Decided not to be cooped up in my room, I went for a drive, but I have no idea where I want to go, but know if possible to hear the sea. So I drove onto the SLE, then TPE, all the way to near the airport and went up ECP. Thought I would stop somewhere along East Coast Park, but the park looked so crowded! So, I drove past and headed straight. Pondering if I should continue on to AYE, BKE then home. Instead, I exited at Rochor. For what?! I had the sudden urge to go Liang Court! Haven't shopped in the supermarket for ages!! Although the stuffs are more pricey there, but I like to go there.
But, I didn't drive in when I was there.
Too much memory of the past there. Wedding was there, and the flea market days.
Drove round and headed home.
What a sad way to spend my Saturday night.

No comments: