Pages

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Dive #5

Ok I was promoted!!! hahahaha moving on to advanced. Apparently I was the only who signed for the combo package where I will achieve both Open Water and Advanced Open Water in one weekend!!!
First Dive in the advanced group, we have to do a compass navigation in the water. Yesterday last dive I did a recipocal compass navigation, today we have to do a square!
Reading a compass was no problem, staying in a spot underwater needed some skills hahahahahaha thanks goodness I have learnt to control my bouyancy better.
After the dive, I joined Atiqah and Dian and WeeLing up at the deck for tanning,hahahahaha of course, before I went up, I slapped onto myself large amount of sunblock!! Looking far out to the horizon did minimise the motion sickness.

No comments: