Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hair for Hope 2011


Finally I have decided to forgo my locks and shaved bald for the kids.  Yes, I have done it after contemplating for 3-4 years.  This year the event was held at Vivo City.

I was not crying because of my missing hair but I was so touched to see my friends there to support me :)  I was smiling when the guy shaved off my hair.  Oh, and I kept my hair for Lock for Love, to weave it into a wig for the cancer children :)

This is Vincent's second attempt,  and Hui Guang's first.  ChuanYe met us there to give us 3 moral support and he said he will do it next year :)


Kheng and Bobby were there with the girls, and she posted this before and after picture, she is so supportive, she posted about this on FB to raise awareness and calling for support for me. Thanks Kheng :)

Jean and Ray were there too :) with Jean's parents and the Thams were there!!


Thank you my friends :) for ya support :)

No comments: