Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Almost lost my baby

Went for a last ride and last car wash before handing over my car to the buyer. I took Bumiao with me intending to go to the beach. But the car wash startled timid little Bumiao, he ran from my lap to somewhere among the wire compartment of the car!!! He refused to come despite my repeating calling. In my panic, I was horrified that he would somehow go into the engine side!! Oh my gosh did I kill him when I was driving!! I stopped by the roadside and keep calling him urging him to at least acknowledge with his meow. He did just once faint one and silence I can't his bell too. Oh no have i killed him!! I kept stretching my hands into the wire and trying to feel my baby. I was terrified I was so in shock I was shaking and crying in the dark of the street. I called upon Angel Michael to help me I feel so lost and devastated. I know I shouldn't but I called Pete. He didn't pick up. After calming myself it daunt on me that he couldn't have gone into the engine compartment there is no way there is a connected hole the air con would have leaked ok he is still in the car. I tried feeling again and I felt his fur!!! Gently inching my way, I slowly pull him OUT!! oh my gosh!!!! Yes!!! My baby is still alive!!!!! I was relieved beyond words. Thank you Archangel Michael thank you!

No comments: