Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

A story I heard just now on the radio

On my way back to the office from a meeting, I heard a story on the radio, regarding a guy missing a friend who has ended his life due to depression :(, and I thought of myself.  I do not know what is the extent of my depression, it has come and gone over the years, at first I thought it was gone for good, but I was wrong.  Sometimes, I think, maybe I am just being too emotional, or maybe not, sigh, I am confused .....
I refused to see any doctors regarding this, I know I am nuts but I do not want to be labelled as one yet, I guess.

Thinking back, having Peanut and Muffin with me, help me cope with the emotional swings.  But they are not the solution, depression still come back even though I have 4 cats now.  Well at least, I could hug the little kitten for comfort, but depression still lingers.

What should I do?

No comments: