Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2007

My Zoo Experiences! and my lovely encounter with a guy Nick

Had my first assignment after the training I have had at the zoo last nov, finally!!!
I have decided to take up the challenge of working on 2 camps back to back. Well, it was an overwhelming experience but hey, it was tiring too!! Gosh, running after a class of 40 is not a joking matter!! And I have to salute the teachers, who have to do this everyday!!! At the end of the day 4, I am so glad all the children have gone home for good! hahahaha

In the midst of this work assignment, I have another lovely encounter, in the form of a man, named Nick. It has been so refreshing talking to this guy, it is amazing!! We have clicked so well, and can talk about anything. I feel a liking for this stranger, :)
I like his voice, I like what we talked about, and above all, he loves my singing.

He called me and text me at camp, it felt so lovely. I know I was having this huge grin on my face, and I was blushing!! And I did something unthinkable!! I actually told this guy I like him! Gosh what is wrong with me?? I have never done that! Never ever have I admitted to a guy that I like him. But but the sweet thing is, he told me HE LIKES ME too!!! wow! now that's a relief hahahaha

No comments: